Today My Birthday!!!

9 August - Thursday


Today is my birthday.....

"The thing about turning the "number" is that you are looking your life right in the eye. Fahmee.. you are still young, but you are too old to kid yourself. It is when you know what you have made of your life"...
There were things I would have liked more of, and things I would have like less of. More money. Less weight. More buddies. Fewer strangers. More hair. Less work...Hahaha... Can I?
Anyhow, thank you very2 much for those wished me my birthday. Through my life, my mum had done so many things to me! I loved you so much bonda! To my buddies… thank you very2 much because always in my side either happy or sadness… to “dia”..tq very2 much and do trust me that I appreciated you..
Dear Allah...Thank you Allah for everything you gave me, for everything you didn’t give me, for everything you protected me from that which I know and that which I’m not even aware of, thank you for blessings that I didn’t even realize were blessings, thank you from guidance when I felt like I was slipping, and thank you for everything else, because no matter how many things I try to list, at the end of the day, I can’t even come close to thanking you enough.  ALHAMDULILLAH



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Datuk Seri Siti Nurhaliza yang "awesome"

Selamat Menyambut Hari Kidal!

Sultan Muhammad V letak jawatan!